ClockbeatAdelony87ClockbeatAdelony87

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 3 Fans

Freedom Freedom

Another job well done chliz!

Chliz responds:

thx! :D

Fruit Candy Fruit Candy

This is dope dude! Keep up the good work!

Sdra3g responds:

Thank you so much!

The choosen one The choosen one

Sorry to say this, but this song is one of the worst songs i have ever heard. The beginning is just a bunch of random detached notes that dont flow, and starting at around 1:19 its the same high pitched melody that doesnt sound right but 1 octave higher which in other words, is just annoying and disturbing song filler. The arpeggios at around 2:17 don't even match with the melody. The same annoying melody plays for the rest of the song. If it wasnt for the okay dubstep growl, i wouldve voted 0 stars. Please step up your game and make better songs.

Universal Melody Universal Melody

omg the melodies r so beautiful!!! love this song <3

keep up the good work!

Chliz responds:

Thank you so much! :D

Stereo Madness(DemonicNobility Remix v2) Stereo Madness(DemonicNobility Remix v2)

omg better than the original! good job man!

Pumped Pumped

wow this song fills me with happiness and nostalgia... makes me think of the good times... keep up the great work man!

Lunar Monster Lunar Monster

The beginning was really good, but the middle was really repetitive and I started to get really bored with the song. Also, in my opinion, you shouldn't use that "5, 4 ,3, 2, 1, 0" sample for the second time, because it kind of ruins the feeling of the song for me, but I guess it's up to you. The end was not bad but it can be improved.

I would give you an overall of 3.5 stars. Good luck in your next songs

ShockblastDeluxe responds:

Thanks for the feedback!

I couldn't find another countdown sample, and the dubstep doesn't change all that much in the samples I had. And of course I wanted it to sound good. :P

Xtrullor &amp;amp; HeliXiX - Universal Expression Xtrullor & HeliXiX - Universal Expression

Awesome job as always man! Love ur songs and this is probably ur best one so far in my opinion. tbh i like u better than the "other big dudes" (f777, dj-nate, fatrat,etc) can u plz tell me where u got those sick dubstep sounds? thanks man keep up the good work! <3

T-E-R-M-I-N-A-T-I-O-N T-E-R-M-I-N-A-T-I-O-N

Ok but the melody was kind of repetitive for me and i got kind of bored with the song. otherwise its ok and maybe use more different synths?

demon1000 responds:

yeah sorry about that... i was panicking like a headless chicken on what to throw next...

TheFatRat - Fly Away feat. Anjulie TheFatRat - Fly Away feat. Anjulie