View Profile ClockbeatAdelony87

1 Movie Review

WOW this sick animation makes me look at mc in a different way! :D

2 Game Reviews

It has a lot and a lot of potential, but controls are too difficult to learn for me, the difficulties are really hard... i cant beat hard mode. Please consider this, I find this game really fun overall.

THIS IS SO FUN AND ADDICTING!!! My best score so far is 41 seconds!

47 Audio Reviews

Trombone gang, unite! :D

Really nice! Everything is well done and well mixed. The lyrics could be a bit repetitive in the beginning, and I think the 2nd verse could be shortened a bit because it started to get a little boring. The end was too abrupt, maybe add a fade out or reverb? But overall this is a really good song :)

Im used to hearing your high energy music, nice to hear some more chill and relaxed music :)

3 Art Reviews

Good job! Looks amazing like always. ;)

Kamikaye responds:

Thanks a lot ! :)

Hello, this illustration is amazing! May I please use this for the AIM (Art Inspired Music) contest? I'll make sure to give you credit in the description.

AtTheSpeedOf responds:

Sure thing!

I might use this art for the Art Inspired Music contest (AIM). I will credit you in the description (as it says in the licensing terms). Is that okay? You did an excellent job on this, it gives this mysterious vibe, a feeling of being alone, and like a wanting for something to come. Nice use of colours and good attention to detail. Keep up the good work!

RionHunter responds:

absolutely go for it. Sorry for taking so long to get back to you - I don't get much activity on this account. Let me know if you make it - I'm excited to listen.

Young electronic music producer that makes music as a hobby, hoping to be a professional, "real" one, in the future.

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!