View Profile ClockbeatAdelony87

1 Movie Review

WOW this sick animation makes me look at mc in a different way! :D

2 Game Reviews

It has a lot and a lot of potential, but controls are too difficult to learn for me, the difficulties are really hard... i cant beat hard mode. Please consider this, I find this game really fun overall.

THIS IS SO FUN AND ADDICTING!!! My best score so far is 41 seconds!

48 Audio Reviews

Very well produced overall, I love those pads, they sound great! Very well mixed, except the kick and snare can come out a bit more. I would say this is one of your best I've heard so far. Keep up the good work!

Trombone gang, unite! :D

Really nice! Everything is well done and well mixed. The lyrics could be a bit repetitive in the beginning, and I think the 2nd verse could be shortened a bit because it started to get a little boring. The end was too abrupt, maybe add a fade out or reverb? But overall this is a really good song :)

5 Art Reviews

I can see the improvement over time for your art, and I know you can get better with a lot of time and practice! Try to experiment more with digital art like Kamikaye, keep practicing :)

Wow! Looks great!

Good job! Looks amazing like always. ;)

Kamikaye responds:

Thanks a lot ! :)

Young electronic music producer that makes music as a hobby, hoping to be a professional, "real" one, in the future.

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!